It has ended in tears for Minnie Dlamini after what her estranged husband has done

It does not rain but pours for media personality, Minnie Dlamini after her much publicised divorce.

Couple of months back, Minnie Dlamini and her estranged husband, Quinton Jones shocked the nation when they announced that they are heading for a divorce.

The two had been married for five years and they had such a lavish wedding that was televised and broadcasting rights were sold to Showmax.



However, throughout their marriage they had some encounters, which have yield negative results.

Over the past two years, the couple had tried to save their marriage through consultations with their families and marriage counsellors. Unfortunately that seemed not to be working as a year ago, they started living in seperation.

In their divorce announcement, the two states that although they’re separating but they will remain business partners. A source, who informed Sunday World, stated that Jones has changed his mind and wants out of the business interests with Dlamini.

The two had owned a company, Beautiful Day Production. In it, Jones owns a 25% stake and Dlamini owns the rest which is 75%.

Jones has informed Dlamini that he is resigning from their company which produces television shows, among others.

The sources also stated that Jones had informed the TV presenter that he will instruct his lawyers to file for divorce papers with urgency. He will give Minnie their house in Midrand where she will raise their child.