Muvhango actress Maumela Mahuwa, also known as Susan plays the role of Chief Azwindini Mukwevho’s wife has been with the soap since its debut in 1997. Here are 10 things you probably didn’t know about the mutli-talented actress……
1. Besides Muvhango her favourite TV shows are Generations and 7de Laan and she watches every episode of Muvhango. Her favourite actress and greatest inspiration is the late Lindiwe Chibi, Muvhango’s first Doobsie.
2. She landed the role after being discovered by series creator Duma Ndlovu who literally handed her the role.
3. She said the role she plays has given her experience before she gets married and has learned that a woman should always stand by her husband. However, she does not picture herself being married to a chief .
4. She’s also a preacher, motivational speaker and Gospel singer. She preaches at various churches and events at the weekends.
5. She is one of only three actors who have appeared on the show since it’s inception in 1997.
6. She is a loner who loves reading
7. Her favurite actress and greatest inspiration is the late Lindiwe Chibi, Muvhango’s first Doobie.
8. Out of all of the cast she’s cloest to Gabriel Temudzani , Chief Azwindini. Maumela: “If I ever needed a brother he is that.”
9. Her current family consists of her mother and herself – she describes their relationship as: “Us against the world.” She had a brother who passed away.
10. Maumela owns a company called Omega Construction Company.
Continue reading New photo for Maumela Mahuwa Its Amazing
Her clothes are simple and beautiful, as she chooses to rely on simplicity and uniform bright colors, and her features are also very delicate.
But considering that she is all about her business, she’s one of the few actresses who live a super private life regardless of her career on television.Most of you know her as Teboho Mukhwevo from Muvhango, but when the director shouts “Cut” and the camera lights go off, Liteboho goes back to her regular life as a businesswoman and mom.
These are just some of the few interesting facts we’ve come to learn about the actress.
Origin and career
The 30-year-old actress was born and raised in Lesotho in a District called Butha-Buthe. She may be an actress but she studied political science and administration. In a tell-all SABC 2 interview, Liteboho admitted that her dream was not to study political science but to study drama theatre and music because she always thought that she was going to be a superstar.
Continue reading Liteboho Molise ٍsimple last Apper for fans & REAL LIFE
Whatever the event, Shauwn Mkhize is most likely to land on most people’s worst dressed list. The businesswoman’s fashion is one that is very unique and it sets her apart from the crowd. Shauwn doesn’t mind rocking a Fendi or a Francois Vedemme that would probably suit a woman a decade younger than her. At some point she was even accused of flashing counterfeit clothing. A whole MamMkhize?
The young at heart icon is one of the most active personalities on Instagram and one notable thing about her apart from the motivational quotes, is her sense of fashion.
She gets trolled by a lot of people about her fashion choices but has never clapped back. In an interview with eNCA, the reality TV star reveals her source of confidence saying she got it from her momma.
“I’m forever a confident person because my mom was overconfident about herself.”
Her late mother Florence mkhize, was an anti-apartheid activist and struggle stalwart who oozed confidence according to her daughter Shawun. It would be a disservice to her mother if she never adopted such.
Shauwn Mkhize, better known as MaMkhize is a South African businesswoman, entrepreneur, philanthropist, television personality and socialite. She is best known for her Mzansi Magic reality TV show, Kwa Mam’Mkhize.
Continue reading Shauwn Mkhize Her latest beautiful look